Who Can Apply For ECO LABEL Certificate?
More than 30 years have passed since the first eco labels were introduced. The purpose of these labeling systems is to make it easier for consumers to find the best options for the environment and for manufacturers to produce them. Today, thanks to eco labels, the understanding of production has changed in many sectors. Over the years, many products have become eco-labeled. These products affect the environment much less than similar unlabeled products.
Eco-labeled products are products that have passed audits, meet stringent requirements and have proven to be among the best options for the environment. The ECO LABEL program also brings about changes that are good for both the environment and humanity, and work continues for a better environment.
The companies that can apply for ECO LABEL certification today can be listed as follows:
- Companies producing diapers, skin care products, hair products, wet wipes, breast implants, baby products and children's textile products
- Companies producing batteries and chargers, electronic products, print cartridges, paper and envelopes, stationery and other office supplies
- Companies that produce women's ties, toilet paper, paper towels, earplugs, cotton, dental hygiene, soap, hair products, skin care products and other hygiene products.
- Firms producing baking papers, napkins, dishwashing products and other kitchen utensils
- Companies that produce cleaning products such as detergent and stain removers, dishwashing detergents, degreasers, microfiber cloths and mop
- Companies producing cleaning products, car washes and similar products for cars and boats
- Firms producing construction materials such as garden, flooring, paints and varnishes, chemical products in the construction sector, furniture and accessories, building panels, fireplaces, windows and exterior doors.
- Clothing, tablecloths, towels, linens, yarn, leather and other textilescompanies that produce til products
- Companies producing hemodialysis bags and other hospital products
- Companies providing accommodation, printed materials, cleaning, restaurant, conference area, markets and other services
Our organization has a strong staff that closely follows the developments in the world in the field of science and technology and constantly improves itself. At the same time, it uses modern test equipment and applies test methods accepted all over the world. Within this framework, it provides ECO LABEL certification services to manufacturers.