For Which Products Can ECO LABEL Certificate Be Taken?
The ECO LABEL label, which will be placed on certain product groups, is an environmental excellence label that is recognized all over the world, especially in the USA and European Union countries, and is given to products and services that meet high environmental standards throughout their life cycle, from raw material supply to production, distribution and waste of products. .
The ECO LABEL program encourages manufacturers to produce less waste and produce lower carbon dioxide in the production process. The ECO LABEL criteria also encourage manufacturers to develop durable and easy-to-recycle products.
The ECO LABEL criteria provide a roadmap for companies that want to reduce their environmental impact and guarantee the environmental consequences of their actions.
The main product groups to apply for ECO LABEL certification are as follows:
- Children's products (diapers, skin care products, hair products, wet wipes, breast implants, other baby products, children's textile products)
- Office products (batteries and chargers, electronics, print cartridges, paper and envelopes, stationery and handicrafts, other office supplies)
- Bathroom products (lady ties, toilet paper, paper towels, earplugs, cotton, dental hygiene, soap, hair products, skin care products, other hygiene products)
- Kitchen products (cooking, paper and napkins, dishwashing, electronics, other kitchen equipment)
- Cleaning products (detergent and stain removers, dishwashing, degreasers, microfiber cloths and mop)
- Car and boat products (cleaning products for cars and boats, fuel, car wash, other automobile products)
- Construction products (garden, flooring, paints and varnishes, other chemical products in the construction industry, furniture and accessories, building panels, fireplaces, windows and exterior doors)
- Textile products (clothing, tablecloths, towels, nevreglitters, yarn, leather and other fabrics)
- Hospital supplies (hemodialysis bags, other hospital products)
- Service (accommodation, printed material, cleaning service, restaurant, conference area, markets and other services)
Our organization has a strong staff that closely follows the developments in the world in the field of science and technology and constantly improves itself. At the same time, it uses modern test equipment and applies test methods accepted all over the world. Within this framework, it provides ECO LABEL certification services to manufacturers.